Today we shall quickly look into the Top 5 health benefits of home gardening as a hobby. And am sure after watching this video and my previous video on the environmental benefits of gardening and plants, you will certainly fall in love with gardening and plants. Coming up..
1. Prevent Cancer:
• Do you know that chemical pesticides and herbicides have been linked to the development of certain cancers like Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, leukemias, lymphomas, Damaged brain functions like parkisons disease, Infertility, Miscarriages, birth defects, autism, depression and many other diseases.
So probably one of the biggest health benefits of organic gardening of all, is just simply skipping all these risks. It’s a pretty simple as that.
2. Increases Our Vitamin D levels: It only takes 20 minutes a day of sunshine to get the optimal amount of vitamin D. Vitamin D deficiencies have been linked to Type 1 diabetes, bone density disorders like osteporosis, joint and muscle pain, heart attacks, multiple types of cancer, and much more.
3. Its an Enjoyable Exercise: Most people go to the gym to stay healthy and most often with moods of laziness and boredom. And I don’t think I need to tell you more on this. Gardening can be an enjoyable way to increase your exercise in a purposeful, “really doing something meaningful” kind of way.
4. Reducing Stress: Chronic stress is a serious issue and leads to a suppressed immune system, heart disease, weight gain, and more. Being outdoors, connecting with Nature, fresh air and sunshine…it’s one of the healthiest solutions to one of the biggest killers.
5. Good Soil Bacteria Makes You Happy: Did you know scientists have isolated a bacteria that’s found in soil that acts as a natural antidepressant and mood elevator? Its proved to release the neurotransmitter serotonin.
So there we have it folks, those were the top 5 benefits of gardening and plants. So what are you waiting for? Start gardening now! By atleast keep one or two plants at home and enjoy the benefits of gardening. And if you have any other points, please mention them in comments section below the video. Also if you like the video, please give a thumbs up and write something in the comments section. Also consider subscribing to the channel if you are new to the channel. Happy Gardening!
SUBSCRIBE TO DOCTORS HEALTH TIPS CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/c/vcare?sub_confirmation=1
(I am a medical doctor with hobby as gardening)
Free SUBSCRIBE TO Our Channel at: http://www.youtube.com/c/gardentips?sub_confirmation=1
CLICK NOTIFICATION BELL TO “ON” TO RECEIVE UPDATES!
Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/gkvk.net/
Our Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/gkvk_in
Our Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/gkvk.in
Our Hindi Channel – http://youtube.com/gardeningtips
Please LIKE and Share your Thoughts and COMMENTS below.
Gardening Videos – PLAYALL: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvE-WOB38X7Z8mAiNYyqcldMQQZCnz5o7
Also please SUBSCRIBE to our channel with Notification Bell “Turned On” to receive notifications on new additions and activity of our channel.
Garden Tips – Gardening Channel English – http://youtube.com/gardentips
Gardening Tips Hindi – http://youtube.com/gardeningtips
Our Website: http://www.gkvks.com
CHECK OUR PLAYLISTS: https://www.youtube.com/gardentips/playlists